- By Installing the Auto Node Title Module, an “Automatic title generation” option will appear at the top of every content type’s main configuration page.
- Set the “Automatic title generation”option to Automatically generate the title and hide the title field.
- Expand the “Replacement patterns” fieldset to see what options we can set for the Title.
- After we’ve added custom fields to the content type, we can also come back to the "Automatic title generation" setting and use the CCK text tokens options, which allow us to choose any other fields from the content type.
- It will allow us to generate a Title based on
- Pre-determined settings (or)
- On the content of another field of the form.
author-name-raw] [mm]-[dd]-[yy](Author’s name + the submission date).