We can copy and move objects between different GUI Map files using the GUI Map Editor. The steps to be followed are:
- Choose Tools > GUI Map Editor to open the GUI Map Editor.
- Choose View > GUI Files.
- Click Expand in the GUI Map Editor. The dialog box expands to display two GUI map files simultaneously.
- View a different GUI map file on each side of the dialog box by clicking the file names in the GUI File lists.
- In one file, select the objects you want to copy or move. Use the Shift key and/or Control key to select multiple objects. To select all objects in a GUI map file, choose Edit > Select All.
- Click Copy or Move.
- To restore the GUI Map Editor to its original size, click Collapse.